Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fall Family............{Fargo Family Photographer}

Here is the last post from my fall family photos for 2010. I'm excited to be caught up and really enjoying this wonderful Christmas season with my own two little boys! Camera included, of course. I will have more personal photos coming soon on that front!

In the meantime, check out yet another wonderful family that I was blessed to photograph. Now let me tell you....I love photographing families. All families. Any families. But this family is one of those special ones. This beautiful momma just happens to be another one of my best friends! Wow, do I have a lot of best friends or what! I'm so lucky. I know.

Sarah is just one of those friends who makes you feel good and laugh all the time. She is just drop dead beautiful, inside and out. Here they are. The family of my amazing and beautiful friend, Sarah!



I love dads and their boys.






I heart heart heart these photos.

Beautiful I tell you. Just beautiful.


Come back soon for some MiraBella Christmas goodies!

No comments:

For luxury, natural light photography contact Shannon at mirabella.photography@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

Followers