Friday, November 5, 2010

Fully Beautiful..........{Fargo Family Photographer}

You saw the sneak photos in THIS previous post.

I had so much fun photographing this family again. Not only because they are so dang adorable and not only because Melissa is one of my BFF's, but because the three of them together just make something beautiful! And this is one of the reasons I love the art of family photography sooooooo much. Because you put people together who love each other and you tell them to just have fun or whatever and you end up with some seriously amazing, emotionally driven photographs. Perhaps what makes these photographs even more emotional for me is that Melissa is just so beautiful ON THE INSIDE. Probably even more so than on the outside. And that says ALOT because someone called me and commented on the beautiful girl on my blog in the previous post. But let me just tell you a little something about Melissa. At one time, we were having a discussion about helping the homeless. And I explained that I really feel pulled to do this, especially when driving, but I NEVER DARE STOP and roll down my window. Melissa goes on to tell me that when she lived in CA she used to pass the same homeless guy everyday and she decided she would start bringing lunch for him on her way back to work from her lunch break. So she would make him a sandwhich, chips a drink and FRUIT! FRUIT people-she even added fruit. When Melissa does something she goes the extra mile!

I love that girl and I love this family!

















6 comments:

Lizzy Bee said...

beautiful!
Love the hand picture!

Melissa said...

Your words are beautiful...thank you, your to kind.Thanks for these wonderful pictures, you are amazing! Your friendship, your ear, your wisdom & these pictures mean more than you will ever know. Thank you my PP! :)

Shannonheick said...

Oh Melis! Your the best!

Amanda said...

These are so beautiful! Just stunning, Shannon!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely awesome! Am I surprised? Not at all...you had beautiful subjects and your are amazing!!! Love what you wrote about Melissa as well...every bit of it true. See you on Saturday!!

shawna [of styleberryBLOG] said...

beautiful work! thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

For luxury, natural light photography contact Shannon at mirabella.photography@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

Followers