Friday, April 23, 2010

Are You Scared to Pound Holes in Your Walls too?

I am super excited to post this video because I was super excited to find it and watch it for myself! Although I love taking pictures I often struggle with how to hang them in my own home. I am just not like those cool people who envision a beautiful layout, throw it up there on the wall and get featured in the local Taste of Home magazine!

It takes me months and months to figure it out. And then when I do figure it out, I'm scared to pound holes in the wall only to find out how crooked I was! It goes on an on from there. In the meantime, my beautiful pictures sit and sit waiting to be displayed. How sad for those pictures. And for the time and money I spent on them!

If you are like me, watch this video below and say good-bye to your dismal portrait hanging past!



Also, all of the products featured in the video are available to order through MiraBella Photography! I am in love with the gallery wraps, standouts and float wraps! They are all my favorites! Now I need to go cut out my paper frames and start testing out places to hang all my photos! (without making unnecessary holes in my wall!!!) Yipeeeeeeee.

*Click on over to Studio 5 to get more great ideas for photos.

No comments:

For luxury, natural light photography contact Shannon at mirabella.photography@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

Followers