Friday, February 4, 2011

This is Benston. Could you about just fall deep into those eyes?


Benston came over for a playdate. His mommy is my good friend from our grad program and my past job as a Social Worker. She used to stop by my office every morning on her way up to her floor and we started our days the right way- laughing! She is really funny!



Isn't Benny sweet? Again...those eyes. Wow!



Look how sweet he is when my oldest, Leighton, goes in for a hug. Batting his eyelashes and all.



Those eyelashes. Ahhhhhhhhh. I want to eat them!



You wanna know what my littlest does when my oldest goes in for a hug?

This.


Followed by this.



Nice, Chase. Real nice.

Anyway........we had a great playdate with our little friend Benny and his super awesome mommy! Thanks for stopping by you guys! Come back again!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

We had a blast!! Always do:)
Thanks for the "good ole days" coffee and lunch. Can't wait to do it again.
Sweet, sweet pics.

Shannonheick said...

yes, that was a blast! we must do it again real soon!

For luxury, natural light photography contact Shannon at mirabella.photography@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

Followers