Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So Lucky.......{Fargo Family Photographer}

This one is gonna be a long one because I just loved so many of these photos. My oldest brother gets to be the lucky guy to be the husband and father of this completely beautiful family. And I am so lucky to live just a few miles from them and be their sister and auntie.



My boy, Jonah. This kid has the sweetest heart. I love him.


My Lydi-bug. She is always ready to paint toe nails and read her JunieB Jones book with me! She's hilariously funny, this girl.


My sweet Taneah. Her parents answered God's call of adoption for their family, and ever since Sept of 2008 when she came home to all of us, I was in love. I'm forever smitten by this one.


Love them.


Love this.


They are too cute, these two.


The sweetness goes on.












Lydia playing with my second camera, taking pictures of me! Ha!




Thanks for a great evening you guys. I really am so lucky!

5 comments:

Lizzy Bee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Anonymous said...

I'm not getting much work done today - I'm showing everyone that comes in the great pics you took. They make me smile everytime I look at them. Great job catching their personalities. ~ Linda

Cassie said...

Amazing pictures! I love all of them!

Sue Speich said...

Oh Valerie...you guys look so happy...love the peaking one of Taneah...The car...and for goodness sake Jonah looks so different. So mature and old. Remembering visiting your babies in the hospital and can not believe how quickly time passes.

Shannonheick said...

I know, Sue, right! When I posted the pic of Jonah, the first thing that popped my head was me and Jessie ordering pizza for Valerie in the hospital just hours after she delivered him! How did he grow up THAT fast!

For luxury, natural light photography contact Shannon at mirabella.photography@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

Followers