Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Newborn Special!!.........{fargo newborn photographer}

Because I am in love with newborns and all their little parts.....

{wrinkly toes and hands}
{belly buttons}
{squishy, chubby cheeks}
{perfect little lips}
{sparkly perfect eyes}
{and many, many more}

I'm introducing this awesome Newborn Special!





Oh yeah, and because I'm due to bring one of these new little wrinkly, squishy bundles of magic into our world next May, I thought, what the hay, let's do a celebration special!

Contact me immediately if you are expecting one of these little wonders soon and would like to start planning your newborn session! The sooner the better to ensure you receive a spot on my calendar!

6 comments:

Michelle H. said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm super excited for you! :)

Shannonheick said...

thanks Michelle! meeeee tooooo!!!!! it's gonna be wild having 4,2 and newborn! just more reasons to take photos i guess! :)

Lindsay said...

Oh yay! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling well!!

Heidi said...

I'm so super excited for you guys!! You know you can turn your camera on my little one in December!

Shannonheick said...

thanks Linds and Heidi. I am feeling pretty good. Heidi, you know I will be bringing my camera over whenever you give me the green light! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats Shannon! Another addition to your already great family! We are very happy for you and hope to visit and get to know your larger family even more !

For luxury, natural light photography contact Shannon at mirabella.photography@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

Followers