Becky and I decided it was time to get some great shots of her daughter Grace to hang in her salon. We met up downtown on a beautiful summer night and had a blast with Gracie's photo shoot!
As you can see, this little girl is no rookie in the "i know how to look adorable" category.






Later I will be back to show you the amazing Gallery Mount Art series that we hung at the salon.
Add Cloud 9 to your Facebook by clicking HERE.
I really liked this post:
Cloud 9 Salon and Day Spa Mark your Calendars for Thursday Decemeber 2nd...Cloud 9 is having our 1st annual Holiday Experience at 7:30pm. We will be showcasing our newest purses, jewelry, make-up, and our 2 newest services, Rockstar toes and Spray Tanning! Feel free to bring a friend, we will be serving wine and appetizers, and every guest will leave with something, maybe you will be the lucky winner of our Grand Prize..........
Seriously, this is how I spell FUN!!!
p.s. On the "girlfriend" in the title. so my son Leighton thinks that Gracie is his girlfriend. Being the responsible mother that I am, I told him that i'm pretty sure he's gonna need to ask her daddy if she can be his girlfriend......in 20 years!!!!!
gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletewow! love the color in the pics? which action did you use?
ReplyDeletea few tweeks in LR followed by a few combo actions in PS Cass. But really, Gracie's mom choose the best action of all by choosing a brightly colored outfit to contrast with the sweet little wall i found!
ReplyDelete