Sunday, October 3, 2010

Extremely Cool

I am in disbelief tonight as I think back on the day I got to be a part of!

Today, the popular ABC show Extreme Home Makeover rolled into Fargo/Moorhead and revealed the family they were going to bless with a new home.

As if that isn't cool enough in itself, my friend, Heidi, over at Heidi Smith Photography was selected out of a pool of applications to photograph the family for the show!!! Woot woot for my friend!

But it doesn't stop there! Miss Heidi Smith actually asked me to help her out!

So I spent the day with her shooting this unbelievably deserving family during the beginning process of the Extreme Home Makeover show. I still am in awe that I got to witness and be a tiny part of this! This family is amazing! I can't wait to see the new home! Thank you, thank you, thank you Heidi!

I hope to be able to share images some day down the road after the show airs (mid-Nov through Mid Dec possibly).
In the meantime, I will share more lovely Minneapolis wedding photos. Just a few. Enjoy!








Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Omg...of course mom and dad are kissing in that pic.lol!

Shannonheick said...

of course they are cassie! i love that pic of them! i need to get that to her! your mom will frame it for sure! they are such love-birds!

For luxury, natural light photography contact Shannon at mirabella.photography@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

Followers