Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Sneak Peak of the Sneak Peak

So Derrick and I are headed out of town for the weekend for a little kid-free getaway and boy am I excited! I will miss my boys to pieces but they will be in good hands with Grandma and Grandpa. In the meantime we will be enjoying a great show downtown, some shopping and much needed relaxing.

So, before we leave. I wanted to share a micro-sneek of the real sneeks that will be coming in the next few weeks. Oh hey, that rhymed! Wow. That's all I can say about the fact that I just typed that. Wow. I must need a vaca!

Onto the Sneeks of the Sneeks.

The first session was an adorable couple, who were, well you know....having a.......do I need to spell it out for you?

Ok I will. :)




Really these two lovebirds were super adorable and I can't wait to get more of their session on here. They are going to make great parents!

My next session was for a little man turning One and his big sissy. Wow, were these two photogenic! I had a blast hanging out with them and just adore the little moments I found behind my lens.


No comments:

For luxury, natural light photography contact Shannon at mirabella.photography@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

Followers