Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mommy & Me

Last weekend, I got to take a break from my favorite job of being a busy mommy to do this super-duper fun photoshoot. I had a blast with this one! The mom of this one year old was super-cool. And I'm not just saying that because she is one of my best friends. Really. She drove almost three hours with her little guy and her mom, as her personal photography assistant. They had the back of their SUV chuck full of fun things to incorporate in our shoot. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE incorporating people's real-life accessories in their pictures!! They brought blankets, pillows, an awesome chair, tons of clothes, and a super adorable tie. Along with a super cool idea for the tie. Which will reveal itself in a later post. Stay tuned for that....

Until then, here are a few of my faves from our time together. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lizzy Bee said...

LOVE the top photo!
Great job on all of them! Can't wait to see the rest!

Leslie said...

Awesome pics!!

For luxury, natural light photography contact Shannon at mirabella.photography@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

Followers